Welcome to my blog!
On the right side you can find different categories that are part of my research. You are able to choose from the following ones:
- 1. Analysis
- 2. Theoretical Framework
- 3. Research Questions
- Subquestion 2: What is 360-degree video?
- Subquestion 2a: What are the differences between 360-degree video and Virtual Reality?
- Subquestion 2b: In what way have they been used?
- Subquestion 2c: In what ways can you tell a story in 360-degree space?
- Subquestion 2d: Conclusion
- Subquestion 3a: Which camera will I use?
- Subquestion 3b: Which microphone will I use?
- Subquestion 4: How should the final product be presented to the target audience?
- 4. Testing
- 5. Concept
- 6. Reflection
There are also several post that regard consultations and conversations with people that are involved in this project. Those posts contain feedback on several parts of the graduation process. If you are interested in that, you read them with the following link: